Ann,
Don't be too hard on yourself.
Your pics look very spontaneous and unposed, not necessarily a bad thing.

"Posed" pics are difficult because they mean giving people directions
(and sometimes giving individuals directions in a group, which is
logistically more difficult).
Generally, my simple directions are:
First of all, when setting up anyone: never square their shoulders to
the camera. Couples should make a "V" towards each other. Groups
should similarly "V" to the middle. This slims people and makes the
"posed" shots look more formal/organized.
Hands look better just at our side (no pockets and no "fig leaf" hands)
The exception is couples where the man's hand should be hidden in the
small of the woman's back (no fingers growing out of her side)
The other biggie, that is simple to demonstrate is: "Weight on the
back foot". This let's people hips cock to one side, which instantly
makes them look more comfortable and at ease. (People on the
photographer's right will put the weight on their right foot, and
people on the photographer's left will put their weight on the left
foot.
The only other minor adjustment, most important with couples is that
they should be CLOSE, shoulder's touching a bit, even. And their if
the tops of their heads tip a bit towards each other they look more
intimate.

But you HAVE to take the roll of Director, and it helps to do a little
friendly, chiding, banter, to get natural smiles at the moment you
want to snap the shutter. That is a talent that comes naturally to
some and less naturally to others. If you aren't an extrovert it is a
stresser and results in some serious exhaustion after the wedding is
over.

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.