on 2013-09-05 13:46 Doug Brewer wrote
On 9/5/13 3:17 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
So how much would it cost for email accounts through pdml.net?

That's actually not a bad idea, Larry. I don't know how much more the traffic
would cost, though I can't imagine it would be much more if at all. Eight or
ten folks a month would pay for the server and I wouldn't have to keep asking
for money. Let me look into it.

assuming these would be IMAP accounts it could also require significant storage

i'd use another quality email service service; e.g. Fastmail allows business accounts to resell; to keep the MX records straight, i'd use a subdomain of pdml.net, e.g. la...@m.pdml.net, d...@m.pdml.net … Fastmail resellers can also have subaccounts with their own domain name; someone would have to be willing to handle the business end, and something tells me there would be some support needed

<https://www.fastmail.fm/help/business_reseller.html>