Sort of narrowing down my choices for my main  camera system.

But been looking at having a little fixed lens camera for  travel
situations (like Disneyland where you don't want to lug around a big  camera).

The Pentax X-5 seems a lot of value for a little camera. Does  have a
smaller sensor, but supposed to take good pics. If I my back-up camera is
Pentax, I can get in the PUG now and then too. Heh.

Anyway, anyone have  one? Like it?

The Pentax Q might be an option too, although I have my  doubts (yes, know
it takes interchangeable lenses), but has the X-5 is a little  cheaper.
Heck, it's downright cheap.

Marnie aka Doe :-)