No interest in X-5 myself.

My walkabout camera is an Olympus E-PL1 that I picked up body only used for
$95. A new Olympus 15mm f/8 body-cap lens was $50, and I already had the Ricoh
GV-2 finder for the Ricoh GXR with A12 28mm camera unit.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3748/9859745064_0ae3102f26_o.jpg

The whole deal weighs 14 oz as you see it there, and is big enough to hold
steadily. The lens is a fixed aperture 15mm f/8 triplet. It focuses from
infinity to .3m at the close limit with a little lever, is click-stopped at the
hyper-focal distance for snap-shooting. When you slide the lever to the red
mark, it's covered and protected. Light, handy, in body image stabilization ...
the body takes an EVF if you want to as well, and the lens mount is completely
compatible with the entire range of Micro-FourThirds lenses and other
accessories. Image quality is not bad for a cheap triplet lens ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/9859734955/lightbox

Of course, if I want more quality, similar size and a wee bit more weight, an
Olympus 17mm f/2.8 lens and a 35mm optical viewfinder does an even better job
on the same body.