Than ks - I've done this a couple of times but loaded up the first roll in a couple of sessions, mostly to see how many canisters a 100 foot roll will fill. Since then I've loaded the bulk roll, filled up a few canisters, and then unloaded the bulk roll without problem. DOne that mostly to test film and decided if I want to buy more. Even with a revived interest in film, I am not using that much of it one bulk roll goes a long way...

Mark