So far this year I've shot about 80 rolls of 35mm and maybe a couple dozen 120 rolls, so that's a volume where bulk still makes sense. the bulk rolls do take up a lot less room in the freezer and provide flexibility for short rolls. I just don't like using one brand of anything for too long, so bring through 20 rolls or so from a bulk roll takes a while - I'd rather have 4 rolls each from 5 different brands and speeds.

Mark