I bought a month ago from Adorama a new FA 50 f1.4 lens, and I got
surprised to get it with the plastic cheapo push on back cap.  I promply
replaced it with one of my ( backup)  real FA back caps.  hmmm,  strange
is that I bought an FA 135mm f2.8 almost 2 years ago and had the real FA
rear cap.  Who knows!
Angel

Arecibo, Puerto Rico