On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, [iso-8859-2] £ukasz Kacperczyk wrote:
> A simple bottleopener should do the job.

The friend who's been doing it for the last few months now suggested that
I use a sturdy, locking, knife and just jam it down through the side and
top cap. He had said he could never use a bottle opener.

I tried with a bottle opener first, and managed to do three rolls in three
attempts or less. Now, tonight its scanning time. I really need an
enlarger. :)

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin