As usually the PDML-ers provided the solution for my problem - THANKS:)
Of course I did the same thing you did:)) I removed the filter, thinking why the
^%$&^% it should be there:) After putting the filter back on the lens, everything
works
fine, of course:)
BTW, so why the ... this filter is needed to focus on infinity? What's the idea?
Greetz
Artur

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]