That is beautiful, Godfrey!  Thanks for sharing!  I once flirted with idea of
photographing athletes in action with lighting similar to the lighting in the
photo below—lighting which would highlight the exertion of the muscles of the
body in play—say a basketball player striving for a slam dunk with lighting on
the leg muscles etc—all in black and white.  But it’s clearly a project beyond
my capability and resources.

Cheers, Christine