On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 08:53:54AM -0500, Rick Womer wrote:
> Larry,
>
> Wow, you do ~a lot~ of shooting!

I seem to average about 100 frames a day.  Though lately it ahs been less.

There have been a lot of periods when I'd shoot nearly every day. Also,
when I'm shooting action photos at under 2EV, and can't use focus assist
lights, I need to take a lot of photos to get any keepers.  It also takes
me a lot of shots to get an image that I'm happy with.  Yes, I know.  I've
had this discussion a lot, but it's the process that seems to work for me.

> 85K isn't too bad considering that the MTBF was supposed to be 100K.  The
> specs on the K-3 have a MTBF for the shutter of 300K.

Note that I wasn't complaiining about the short lifetime of the camera.

   LRC

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc