I know that shop and I've dealt with it.
My impression was on the positive side. They were very good
at providing the quotation when I needed (I lived in SD at that point).
They are much less "corporate" then CRIS is.
They also have some inventory of new accessories and used cameras,
lenses, and accessories.
I would consider (and I am now) them as a shop for repairing my
equipment.

I don't remember what, but there was something that left me somewhat
less than completely comfortable (satisfied).
But as I wrote above, it's one of the "better shops".

Igor

Fri Dec 13 19:43:40 EST 2013
Larry Colen wrote:

> Last summer my K-5 died.  I sent it to CRIS, they quoted me something
> close to what a used K-5 in better shape than mine would cost.
> I just ordered a new K-5 II, then discovered pro camera repair in San Diego.
> I had CRIS send the camera there, they quoted $200 to repair, then $150 to
> remove the IR filter.

<...>

> Outcome:  I'm not happy, but I could be a lot less happy.  For prompt
> response, you need to call them on the phone, they tend to be days
> or a week behnd in checing their email.  I think that what happened is they
> got caught by an old worn out camera with lots of things going wrong with it.
> A repair shops nightmare.

<...>