On Dec 20, 2013, at 1:04 PM, Yolanda Rowe wrote:

> ...The damn thing is back-ordered and customer service has "no
> information" on when it will be in stock. ...
> In any case, we know that they are moving product...
>
> Thanks for *listening* to my first world problem...
>
> Yonnie

Classic Pentax problem. They build good stuff, but underestimate the demand and
don't preload the supply chain adequately before product release.

All things considered, I find this preferable considering that they could be
building bad stuff that was easy to obtain because of low demand.
But it is frustrating!

stan