On 28/12/13, Juan Buhler, discombobulated, unleashed:

>What says the PDML? It seems like the only good thing about Pentax not
>releasing a FF camera is that Cotty's hat is still intact, no?

I suspect it will stay intact for a while longer mate ;-)

Amazing to hear from you! What the hell are Pixar doing now that you're
not there!!

I would say definitely go with the Canon - my son has the 17-40/4 he
uses on the 1DmIIn and it is a lovely lens. By all accounts the 24-105
is no slouch either. That said, you want a 36X24 sensor so why not go
for a full-frame beast? (the 60D is APS-C) There's plenty of choice....

As Tevye said, on the other hand....

If Pentax do pull a rabbit out of a hat and bring FF to the market, I
would love one. Exactly how possible this is, is anyone's guess. The hat
stays on the plate for now.

I'm shooting with some Fuji hardware at the moment and loving it. I've
got an X-E1 and a lil X-10 and will pick up an X100 or X100s in due
course - just a matter of time.

Be well on your travels and bring out another book - the last one sits
on a shelf next to Sieff, Newman, Frank and HCB!

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,