Well, 501 is my fave I'm particularly pleased with it too :-) followed closely by 514 , which has a great mood.

ann

On 12/29/2013 03:33, Chris Mitchell wrote:
I've been prevaricating over whether to get the Fujinon 23mm f1.4 with
what's left of the money from my Pentax DSLR sale. At 800 GBP though,
it doesn't seem right. So, for a tenth of the price I got myself a
Pentax M 24mm f2.8. I took it round the block for a stroll on
Christmas morning and I must say it's very well behaved. I was
particularly pleased with this one where it handled the back lighting
admirably:
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/ChristmasMorn2013/slides/DSCF0501.html

Or:

http://tinyurl.com/qx42n3q