Looks like a nicely designed body, similar aesthetic to the Nikon Df with many
discrete dials, buttons and knobs. I hope it has an up to date EVF (on par with
the Sony A7/A7r or Olympus E-M1) and feels good in the hand. I know Fuji's
lenses are generally quite good; they're building up a decent lens line now.

But: I'm not crazy about the position of the EV compensation dial (the A7 has
it in the same place and I find it awkward, found it awkward on the two Fujis I
had that had the same too; I've remapped A7's direct EV compensation to the
front finger dial for my use). I remain less than thrilled with what I see with
Fuji's unusual sensor when it comes to raw file processing. However, that
situation has improved somewhat with the most recent revisions of Lightroom and
Capture 1.

The negative conjectures are my personal predilection … not a reflection on the
camera really. ;-)
Exciting times in camera equipment land!