small worlds, such fun!

My boss was still there in the 70's - last time I saw him in person was probably 1975 - but could have been 1978. I'm trying to remember the name of the building it was in - it began with A...

He hired me, he said, because I was the only one who had written a literate letter of application - it was a general letter left with the campus employment for "office work". I think it helped that he was from New Jersey and I was from New York... He was rather awkward socially, but would occasionally come out with some wonderful off-the-cuff zingers.

It was in the same building with the engineers and physics dept I recall but cant remember the name of it.

ann