It's been a lovely warm spring day today here in Olde Londonville, so I had
a nice walk along the river near my house. Here, by way of contrast with
Frank's ice-bikers, is Mr. Sandman:
<http://www.web-options.com/Crusoe/content/20140308_143434541_iOS_large.html

If you stay in the same place and turn 180 degrees you see this:
<http://www.web-options.com/Crusoe/content/20140308_143521739_iOS_large.html

You can see an end-of-terrace house with its chimney breasts showing -
that's the street where I live. There probably used to be another house on
the end of the terrace, but a bomb landed there during the war, and that's
likely to be why the breasts are visible.

In next to no time that building site will be this:
<http://www.westproperties.co.uk/portfolio_greenwich.html>
and you won't be able to cycle on the beach anymore. There won't be a beach.

Pictures taken with a mobile phone.