I thought camp coffee was what Adam West serves at his house?

On 3/15/2014 7:42 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Isn't  Camp coffee mostly Chickory?
Dan Matyola

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 7:37 PM, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
It's a type of espresso machine that takes Camp coffee.

On 15 Mar 2014, at 18:52, "Christine Aguila" <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

To the non-cyclist, Frank, I have no idea what you're talking about. :-). I
mean what's a grouppo?  :-). Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad