On Mar 16, 2014, at 4:28 am, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

> Thought our PDML cyclists might enjoy a gander at this solution for storing
> your bikes.  Kind of cool.
> Cheers, Christine
>

> http://www.gizmag.com/shelfie-store-bike-seat-weight/31217/pictures#1

That's quite interesting.  Triathletes often hook their bikes onto the racks
using the seat in that way.

The Marin bike in the second pic is very interesting to me.  I've never seen
rear suspension like that; it must be an early design.  It looks very heavy.

I'd never hang a bike like that in my house as I'd be too prone to catching a
pedal or handlebar.  I don't have enough wall space to hang my bikes inside
anyway :)

Cheers,
Dave