On 4/9/2014 6:23 PM, mike wilson wrote:
On 08/04/2014, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
That does bring up some interesting questions:

1. Why won't Adobe make versions of Lightroom & Photoshop for Linux?
Linux users are lucky like that.

Linux users generally want free software, OK so who doesn't like free software, but, unlike Windows and Mac users who actually expect to pay for useful software Linux users don't. That's a business model that Adobe probably has a problem with. Any imaging software for Linux will be a labor of love, and from my early experience working on imaging software I don't love any of you guys enough.

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken