Arrived, via Holland and Germany.  The usual excellent work from all
parties.  Bought the dustcover version this time but I think I prefer
the imagewrap.  Also not sure if I prefer a fixed design or the new
look every year.  There hasn't been a "bad" one yet and, as it's
someone else's hard work, I am emphatically not complaining.

However..... next year, I _insist_ on being a proofreader.  Multiple
quotes from Bill Robb I can tolerate; duplicate ones.....