Bruce Walker wrote:

>And Mark, I think you have outdone yourself at extracting the very
>best that the Blurb printers can produce. I doubt if I could ever have
>gotten my shot to look so good on paper as you did. You should hire
>yourself out as a printer. You really have a handle on the sharpening
>and mid-tone contrast tweaks needed for this production.

Much appreciated, Bruce. Yes, I have put a lot of time and effort into
getting decent results from Blurb's non-color-managed system. Six PDML
books plus numerous others. I suppose it was just a matter of time
(and money) until I got it right. :)

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com