I received mine in Mississauga on Tuesday afternoon. Was busy and only
now have I had a good proper read of it.

It sets the bar higher: great design -- the best yet -- and terrific
photos. The editorial text is sobering but inspirational.

I admit that I miss the playfulness and slightly wonky random fun of a
couple of the earlier editions, but the obligatory guest cormorant is
there and there are, of course, the quotations, as droll as ever.

And Mark, I think you have outdone yourself at extracting the very
best that the Blurb printers can produce. I doubt if I could ever have
gotten my shot to look so good on paper as you did. You should hire
yourself out as a printer. You really have a handle on the sharpening
and mid-tone contrast tweaks needed for this production.

Thank you Mark, Doug, the picture selection team and all the
contributers, for another fine effort.

--
-bmw