Quoting John Celio <neo.venator.com+p...@gmail.com>:

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/2746892255/ricoh-announces-pentax-xg-1-superzoom

What confuses me about this is that I thought Ricoh was going to have
the Ricoh brand on compacts and the Pentax brand on SLRs. I wonder why
they decided to call this one a Pentax.

Possibly of little interest to most of us but with Photokina just around the corner, I wonder what else we can expect in the next couple of months?

It's a bit soon to replace the K-3 and I'm not expecting the mythical full frame to appear. What I'd really like to see is a large sensor mirrorless - m43 or aps-C, I don't really care - provided it has a viewfinder and a short lens to sensor distance (unlike the K-01). That's certainly something that would interest me.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters