When the K-3 came out once feature that contributed to the press coverage was the Anti Alias filter simulator. So after more than a year with the K-3 I can say that I only turned the AA simulator on once, to see what it would do. On my camera, it does make a distinct sound during exposures when enabled... Otherwise I have never used it, but I really don't shoot many images where there is fabric or other things that might kick off moire' patterns.

So - do you use it?

Mark

---
is active.