Okay, I found some numbers. The AA simulator works up to 1/1000 sec
shutter, so it'll be a bit more effective with flash than I thought.
Still hit or miss though depending on flash duration. It'll work best
with hotshoe flashes running at near full power.

"[...] seems to indicate that the system is only oscillating at about 500 Hz."

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/pentax-k3/pentax-k3SELECTIVE_LPF.HTM

--
-bmw