>> -----Original Message----- From: Mark Roberts
>> Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 2:53 PM
>> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> Subject: Re: Where is everyone?
>>
>> Serious question: How did you find out at the PDML?
>> (Everyone please feel free to pipe up here.)

I don't recall the exact year, but I was around for Shel, and "The Who".
Probably read something on UseNet in one of the photo gathering spots. My
memory banks are not as nimble as they once were, especially for people's
names, for which I apologize.

The years have been interesting on PDML. I learned a lot by asking questions.
Even more by viewing the interesting panorama of presented photographs. I have
often wished I was with each of you in your travels, seeing, and capturing my
own flavor of the same menu.

PDML FOREVER ! !

Sent from my iPad