I stumbled into the pdml, probably thru the Pentax website.
There was some overlap with 'the who' (who I never understood) and
many flame wars,
which I participated in and even prolonged in many cases.  Bill Robb
became a special
friend as he refused to suffer fools in silence, or intolerant remarks.

But it was a friendly place where folks answered my dumb questions and
knew Pentax cameras.
I found the PUG was a monthly challenge to improve my photography and
think we need more of it.
Regards,  Bob S.