> On Jul 4, 2015, at 1:41 PM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The UN can, of course, try to enforce its silly decisions, but that
> would reveal it for what it really is -- a relic of times gone by.

Yeah, off topic. Nevertheless, just to take this example, returning the lands
claimed, even after adjudication, would at this time be awkward in a number of
respects. It seems unnecessary, however, to characterize the decisions as
“silly.” Especially given the fact of the genocide committed on native
Americans by people coming from Europe. We would do well to reflect on that
fact and on what justice might require as a response.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Our world is a human world."