Karin and I had a great weekend in the Cotswolds in the genial company
of BobW. We stayed in a lovely B&B, went to the Royal International
Air tattoo (by bike of course) and cycled in glorious (and hilly!)
countryside with typical English sunshine.

Here's the last flying Vulcan bomber in formation with the Red Arrows
display team:
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/RIAT2015/slides/DSCF8413.html

Sadly it's the last flying season for the Vulcan.

And here are the intrepid cyclists in Greater Barrington:
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/RIAT2015/slides/DSCF8464.html

Other pictures in the galley behind these if you're still interested.

Cheers, Chris