Whoops! It was in the early 60's before UDI.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Alan C
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:21 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Biking with Bob

I remember a Vulcan being used for aerial photography (mapmaking) in
Rhodesia during the 70's.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Bob W-PDML
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:02 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT:Biking with Bob

Well, it's not an operational plane - we put our nukes in submarines now.

But it is as much a part of our history and culture as many listed buildings
and monuments and in my view is as worthy of preservation as any of those,
and for largely the same reasons.