Impressive shot of the Vulcan with the Red Arrows. I heard this will be her
last season in the air. So many older vintage aircraft are still flying, I
wonder why they can't keep this one up? Is it money?

Kind of sad,  she's a beautiful aircraft.

And I like the group shot. Nice to see you all!  :-)

Cheers,

frank