Perfect focus on that lead eye, and pretty much everything that Bill said,
including in find parts of her face (nose and upper lip) a teensy bit hot.

That ripped top is a bit of a distraction to me; doesn't add anything but keeps
pulling my eye away from that beautiful face.

Those lips are gorgeous: Pout? Smile? A bit of both? All quite alluring and
sexy.

Unlike Bill I love her slightly unkempt hair - it's in keeping with the general
informality of this beautiful portrait.

 Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson