I know that there are lots of savvy eBay and Paypal folks on the list,
and there must be a fix for this stupid problem.

I'm trying to buy a lens from an eBay buyer who has stipulated that he
only sells to customers with a linked eBay/Paypal. So I go into my
eBay account settings, click "Link with Paypal", follow the prompts,
and ... nothing. Nothing except another browser tab open on eBay that
is. Account remains stubbornly unlinked. Support info is useless.
Forum is useless. Have tried three different browsers.

Anyone here been faced with this and got past it? Apparently sellers
can't collect if their account isn't linked to Paypal so it's a real
issue.

Thanks!

--
-bmw