Have you tried Coke?

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel J. Matyola
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 2:12 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List ; William Robb
Subject: Re: OT: A great use for good Scotch

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
Scotch should be diluted with water,

Like many, I am convinced that a bit of water is needed to "open up" a
fine single malt.  I prefer just a "splash."  I respect those who
prefer it neat, and also those who prefer a lot more water.  Every
scotch drinker should follow his own palate.  I think that ice,
however, kill the subtleties of a good scotch, and mixers defeat the
purpose of paying for a fine single malt.

Dan Matyola

---