Interesting ... I agree with you about that sharp transition -though I'm not sure howmuch of my agreement is because you pointed it out or not...

Certainly the foreground pepper is sharp as is appropriate for the subject :-) like the overall look - might like to see what it looks like with

narrow focus and no stacking

ann