I recall seeing this system a couple of years ago too.  It seems like a
lot of effort for not a lot of benefit and a number of compromises. But
maybe I'm just biased because most of my non-Pentax lenses are Konica
and the short lens register distance of those doesn't allow infinity
focus (as with m4/3).

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters