So engineers are about as good at video as they are at documentation?

A key moment "The code is the documentation, if you don't understand it you shouldn't be looking at it."

Which has nothing to do with actual engineering, except the person saying it had once called my code two clever by half.

It has nothing to do with the subject except that I think that company is pretty much a one man band, though I expect he's farmed out the actual manufacturing.