Leitax has been around for quite some time.
http://www.leitax.com

Years ago, I found a Zeiss T* 85mm f2.8 for $5 at a local camera store that
was getting rid of their used lens inventory, in a C/Y mount. I converted
it with the Leitax mount and sold it on Pentax Forums. Depending upon the
lens, it is not for the faint of heart. But I believe they will also
perform the conversion for you, at additional charge of course.

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above