If it isn't the same species it must be a close relative.
Jostein

Den 15.09.2016 23.42, skrev Larry Colen:

Larry Colen wrote:

Jostein wrote:
Came over this fellow on a stroll around the garden. She had a well
tended net which she withdrew from when I approaced, to seek shelter or
camouflage in the leaf. But she couldn't stop checking her trap for
signs of lunch. :-)

http://www.alunfoto.no/innhold/kjenne-etter-napp/

Araneus diadematus ("Cross-spider"),

K-3 II, FA-100 WR macro. Small flash and homemade diffuser.

Very nice. That looks very much like the spiders we have in our garden.

Now that I'm at a real computer, here is one of ours
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8098505746/in/album-72157631795105848/

Jostein