Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 5:43 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss List
Subject: PESOs launchtime and No Parking

I brought the K=3ii and 18-250 on my bike ride today. I think this is a
redtail. Shot at f/14 1/1000

launchtime
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/29744614826/

No Parking any time:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/29697772591/

C&C, as always appreciated.

For those that are interested, the full set is here:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157673977557556/

Most of the shots are a bit rough from severe cropping and shaded
subject, but still a lot sharper than I would have gotten with my phone.