Love the whole set, Larry... I've never managed to get any really good sharp shots of these guys in flight - you nailed these...

ann

On 9/18/2016 11:43 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I brought the K=3ii and 18-250 on my bike ride today. I think this is a redtail. Shot at f/14 1/1000

launchtime
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/29744614826/

No Parking any time:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/29697772591/

C&C, as always appreciated.

For those that are interested, the full set is here:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157673977557556/

Most of the shots are a bit rough from severe cropping and shaded subject, but still a lot sharper than I would have gotten with my phone.