ann sanfedele wrote:
Love the whole set, Larry... I've never managed to get any really good
sharp shots of these guys in flight - you nailed these...

Thanks Ann, it was mostly just luck, and having my camera with me. I cheated set it to f/14 and 1/1000 and relied on Tav and good high ISO. In retrospect, I could have used a wider aperture and slightly slower shutter and had a bit more detail in the shadows.

ann