Recently bought a Lenovo Yoga 3. Tapping its screen to write this. :-)
It cost me about 160 USD, plus a micro SDXC card. I load images via Google
Disk, flickr and Microsoft OneDrive through Wifi.
Pleased with its battery and find the screen okay. I suspect the Samsung models
with AMOLED screens are brighter, but none were available locally for similar
prices at the time of purchase.
Jostein