On 10/8/2016 11:23 AM, ann sanfedele wrote:
I knew there was a reason we were friends :-)

except for the drunk part... I don't do drunk

How do you feel about 7 of 9? :)

ann

On 10/8/2016 12:00 AM, Bill wrote:
On 10/7/2016 4:21 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
John - You're going to hate I-pads... don't do it.

Seconded. I bought an iPad specifically to run my quad copter. That's
about all it's good for.

It's the best built piece of fucked up crap I have ever had the
displeasure of using, and to use it I had to submit to joining the
Apple Collective.
That's adding insult to injury at it's finest.
I'd have rather been assimilated by the Borg, At least then I could
boink 7 of 9.
Actually, that's a really good reason to be assimilated by the Borg,
but I digress.

My old tablet is an Asus Transformer, which would clip onto a real
keyboard. I don't know if they are still available. It's problem was
that it could be right beside my router and still have flaky
connectivity.
At least it had an SD port on the keyboard and a mini SD on the screen.

But fuck me with a dead squirrel, I hate Apple.

Someone ran over my favorite squirrel a couple of days ago. Poor
little bastard.
There's only one thing I hate more than the prick that ran over my
squirrel, and that's donald trump.
I only have one thing against that fucked up piece of shit, that being
he has a pulse.

Sorry kids, I'm really drunk. I'll probably hate myself for this in
the morning.
Except for the donald trump part. I'm serious as a heart attack about
that.

Hangover, here I come.

Remember, friends don't let friends buy Apple Crapple.

I hate 'em too .. all touch screens..

and , like you, I have a lovely little flip phone that only does text
and voice - no web connectivity.

and a reliable land line  which was the ONLY thing that worked during
Sandy and the only communication device that worked on 9/11

ann