I have all the "beeps" turned off. but for movie mode I have the sound on, according to the settings...

John Coyle showed me how to take a vid ... easier to learn that way than theannoying manual.. however, when I played back my little 10 second vid there was only a click click click sound,not our voices.

The canon P&S doesnt play sound loud enough to hear when I play back vid in camera, but no problem when the vid plays on youtube or my pc.

So I figured the sound would be heard when I uploaded.  Nope.. no sound...

Hope it isn't that my alert beeps are turned off

Is help on the way? DIdn't knwo it wouldn't play sound until after JOhn and JAn left... anticipating your question hehe