Giving it the finger? that sounds like me... I'll do another test!

When I figure out where the mic input is...

thanks ,Stan and Larry

On 10/16/2016 4:09 PM, Stanley Halpin wrote:
See p171-172 of the manual

As Larry speculated, if you go into Rec Mode 4 menu, select Movie, then >  you
will get to the Movie options. Scroll down, 3rd option is Sound, choices are On or
Off. Default is On. So that shouldn’t be the issue. Maybe you had a finger
covering the mic input?

I see no option for adjusting input sound level.

stan