On Wed, Oct 19, 2016, at 09:28 AM, ann sanfedele wrote:
> I had lots of choices from that part of the country, but I decided on
> something very local for mine - embarrassingly easy in NYC
>
> I love this shot of yours.. and the place. Unusual to see a photo with
> only one mitten.  Looks like West Mitten..
>
> The tree is, I believe, a Utah Juniper... looks like tumbleweed
>
> next to it...   oh, I love that place!

Thanks, Ann - I wondered what the tree might be.

It's a wonderful place.  Sadly we had only a couple of hours in the
evening to enjoy it as we had to head off first thing next morning -
heading for Goosenecks, Mesa Verde and Farmington.  A full day!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia