From: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"
To:"Pentax-Discuss Mail List"
Sent:Sat, 22 Oct 2016 14:41:16 -0400
Subject:Re: PESO - An Iconic Place

 On 10/18/2016 6:22 PM, Brian Walters wrote:

 > Well, of course, you know that the only possible response to that
is
 > "pics or it didn't happen"

 It happened.

 http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/addons/mon1.html

 http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/addons/mon2.html

 Please excuse the technical badness. These are digital copies of the
 prints on my living room wall, shot through the glass with the camera

 arranged to avoid as much reflection as possible and then skewed in
 Photoshop to make them reasonably rectangular..

 Original images shot in the late 1980s on (probably) Ilford FP4 4x5
 sheet, using a Tachihara field camera and Nikkor 210 f/5.6, probably
 around f/45 for several seconds with a reddish filter of some sort.

 enjoy

 bill

and
 follow the directions.